Monday, June 27, 2011

What Do You Think?

I'm going to change the name of my blog and transfer it over to Wordpress. Because that is what all the cool kids are doing.

I can't decide what to call it yet. While wwwdontmakemecountto3 was smart and pretty witty of my wife when she created the blog, there are more than one “don't make me count to three” out there. So I'm looking for something a bit more unique.

I've made a list of some of the things I've come up with so far.

Would you believe 12toes.com has been taken?

Here we go:

jensenarchives.com (Jensen Archives)
thejensenblog.com (The Jensen Blog)
talesofastayathomedad.com (Tales Of A Stay At Home Dad)
theepicchroniclesofastayathomedad.com (The EPIC CHRONICLES Of A Stay At Home Dad)
iamnotagiantsquid.com (I Am Not A Giant Squid)

Ok, I really started running out of ideas.

In other news my laptop went * POP * and died. It would only run for about 10 minutes before doing it again. So I went shopping for a new laptop. The hatchet sticking out of the keyboard didn't have anything to do with it. Not anything at all.

On the way to the store Zoey wanted to read out loud to me and Sara wanted to listen to New Kids On the Block. I'm not sure which was the most agonizing. It's not that Zoey's reading is bad. She's getting very good at it. She tends to distract herself easily; so three or four words into a sentence she fades out like a bad radio signal and then she picks back up. Kind of like listening to AM radio when going through a tunnel. Or listening to a catatonic.

We're not far down the road and Sara says, “Turn down the air!”

Sweety, it's 120°. I'm not turning down the a/c.”

I'm hot! Dad! I'm sweating...” Zoey was hot. Zoey was sweating.

I'm cold!”

I'm hot!”

Well, Zoey did wear jeans and a long sleeve shirt. She wanted to wear something blue.

I'm telling MOMMY!”

*sigh*


Before noon on a Monday is the best time to be at Fry's. No crowd. No pushy sales people. Although in the computer section there were way more sales people than customers. I was approached seven times before I actually needed someone's help. By this time the girls were getting a bit antsy. They were trying so hard to be good, but watching me circle the laptops like a buzzard around an armadillo they got a little bored.


I find it ironic that Fry's, home of everything awesome and cool, uses computers made in 1995 for the sales staff to use on the floor.

 HEY!

Homeofeverythingawesomeandcool.com

I bought a cheap refurbished HP. It was not made in 1995. And I am NOT a giant squid.

No comments:

Post a Comment