Sunday, August 14, 2011

Zombie Apocalypse Team... ASSEMBLE!!!


There’s a new game on Facebook now that’s intensely zombie-ish.

The rules are:

Go to your Profile, look to the left, the first six friends are your Zombie Apocalypse team.

Holy.

Shit.

I’m screwed.

Sidekick: David Cardenal. This is ass backwards. It’s more like I’m his sidekick.

Heavy Weapons: Kenneth Morrison. Sorry dude, but the heaviest weapon I’ve seen you carry is a coronet. I’m willing to bet you’ve wielded something heavier since then, but I worry that it is a hockey stick.

The Idiot That Survives: Jennifer Dipboye. I so DID NOT PICK THE ORDER. Be thankful you survived.  I’d like to point out right now that I’m also watching My Little Pony while writing this.

The Sniper: Cindy Collins. This I’ll allow. As a matter of fact, I’d say it’s a given.

The One That Loses It: Matt Jensen. Again, I did not pick the order. However, of all the people I know, you are the most prepared for the event. Those type of people lose it first.

The Brains: Courtney DeMarr Brown. You make awesome meatballs. But can I rely on you to coordinate a zombie apocalypse team? KILL PEOPLE THAT ARE ALREADY DEAD? I worry.

Man… I need better material.
Seems obvious to me...



7 comments:

  1. I don't take exception to being the sidekick. I actually started trolling eBay for cricket bats. Those are too heavy for Molly, obviously, so she would need a field hockey stick.

    To the Winchester!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like Facebook is trying to get you killed.

    I would almost bet that Facebook is laughing right now because of the top picks for organizing a Zombie Apocalypse Team. At least Facebook is thinking about it.

    I think I will just search out The Bloggess and see if I can hole up with her there. I have been playing first person shooting games (i.e. Vampire Rain, F.E.A.R. etc...)and I know I will die. I run out of ammo too quickly and those suckers creep up fast. Forget stealth.. even in black I glow so no way in hell am I gonna make it. I will be like a homing beacon to all things dead and undead. Oh and I have a way to conceal myself. Lock me in a lead based room with no windows and some form of entertainment and I might make it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. David - bring the Winchester. I'll make sandwiches.

    Lilscorpiosweetie - The Bloggess lives out in rural Texas and is probably already well equipped. However, I believe there's a waiting list. You'd better get your application in soon...

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL well here is a bummer, those meatball were purchased from HEB :P
    As far as Zobmies go... well I'm sure I can handle it..... maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not a literal Winchester rifle, Eric. I meant the Winchester pub. Bring the sandwiches, though. All they have there is bags of crisps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Courtney - my opinion of you has changed. You'd better bring a shotgun.

    David - Oh. My opinion of you has not changed. As we'll be in England, I'll make sure the sammiches are of "artisan" quality.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the fact that I'm the Idiot that survived!

    ReplyDelete