Saturday, January 1, 2011

Holiday Shows

Have you watched any of these “new” Christmas holiday specials? I mean, when I was a kid it was the same freakin’ claymation Frosty followed by claymation Rudolph followed by Charlie Brown every year, year after year. By the time it got boring, I grew out of it.

And whatever happened to The Wizard of Oz? Didn’t it come on every year for Thanksgiving? Maybe I missed it… TBS?
In either case… this year I had the distinct pleasure of watching, with my kids, Olive the Other Reindeer.

Here’s what I got out of it. Please chime in if you think I’m way off base here.

1. WTF?
2. Drew Barrymore could not sing to save her career.

That’s it.

This show defied the laws of physics in that it both sucked and blew at the same time.

And I was later informed this show came on last year… I just missed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment